Joel G. Clarke
Email: click here to contact
Over the last thirty years, Mr. Clarke has earned a reputation as a relentless advocate for those who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence of others. During that time, he has tried hundreds of jury trials and has earned a sustaining membership in the American Trial Lawyers’ Association.
Mr. Clarke is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Personal injury
- Criminal defense law
- Motor carrier liability
- Virginia, 1981
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, J.D., 1981
- College of William & Mary, B.A., 1978
Associations and memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Tort and Insurance Practice; Litigation)
- Virginia State Bar
- American Association for Justice (Sustaining Member)
- Richmond Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, College of William & Mary Law Review, 1980-1981
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Torts, Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Lecturer: “Defense of Drunk Driving Cases”; “Tools for Winning State and Federal Lawsuits”
- Lecturer and Panelist, 44 Important Issues in Handling Personal Injury Cases. Contributor “Source of Proof.”
Maloney, Parks & Clarke, P.C. serves clients throughout the central Virginia area, including Hanover, Richmond City, Chesterfield, Henrico County.