Email: click here to contact
Mr. Parks is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics. He has been listed in “The Best Lawyers in America” since 2001. Malcolm Parks has been recognized as an expert in the field of Workers’ Compensation law, and represents only injured workers.
Mr. Parks has tried thousands of cases and appeals. He has helped draft important legislation as part of the Virginia Trial Lawyers’ Association. Other lawyers consult with Mr. Parks on an ongoing basis to obtain his advice and opinions on difficult legal questions.
- Automobile accidents and other p
- Motor carrier liability
- Workers compensation law
- Virginia, 1975
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William and Mary, J.D., 1975
- Shippensburg State College, B.A., 1972
Associations and memberships
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Litigation; Tort and Insurance Practice)
- Virginia State Bar
- American Association for Justice (Member, Tort Law Section)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (Former Chair, Subcommittee on Workers Compensation)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in America since 2001
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance
- Contributor, Continuing Legal Education Handbook – Preparation for Winning Personal Injury Cases
- Frequent lecturer and Panelist, Virginia Trial Lawyers’ Association
Maloney, Parks & Clarke, P.C. serves clients throughout the central Virginia area, including Hanover, Richmond City, Chesterfield, Henrico County.